Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The first two combos I remember liking are Rylie Maria and Lucas Alain. Soooo glad I didn't have a daughter when I was a teenager!
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

I don't remember. I have shitty memory.
    Ludwig Beowulf Percival Raphael Orpheus Sylvan Clement Gilbert Thorin Gaspar Amaury Godfrey Peregrine Arthur Wesley Edmund Caspar Roscoe Emil Leon Robin Oberon Darcy Tristan Magnus Lucius Orlando Maximilian Erik
    Ottilie Melody Cecily Rosamund Seraphina Sunniva Charlotte Melisende Sonnet Heloise Melusina Amoret Bridget Freya Cressida Celestine Nimue Novella Gwenllian Avalon Beatrice Bradamante Marigold Eliska Aurora Cvita Elysia Helena Astraea Dorothea Rosaline Emilia Saskia

When I was little, ALL of my baby dolls (and I mean all of them!) were named Rosie! I find Rose/Rosie a bit too plain for my taste nowadays...

One name that has forever been on my list is Belle. I didn't use it on my daughter, but it's kinda a guilty pleasure of mine.
    Ann Estelle

Mommy to Merida Marie!

I don't really remember many, but when I was ten I was determined that if I ever had a daughter she would be called Mandy. Not Amanda, just Mandy. It was the fault of the Animal Ark books I so avidly read, but I can't even begin to imagine considering now.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I'm almost 15, but I've been a name lover since I was very young. I remember playing with dolls when I was about 7 and I named them Florence, Oscar and Jude. I still like them names now.