Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The first two combos I remember liking are Rylie Maria and Lucas Alain. Soooo glad I didn't have a daughter when I was a teenager!
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

I don't remember. I have shitty memory.

When I was little, ALL of my baby dolls (and I mean all of them!) were named Rosie! I find Rose/Rosie a bit too plain for my taste nowadays...

One name that has forever been on my list is Belle. I didn't use it on my daughter, but it's kinda a guilty pleasure of mine.
    Ann Estelle

Mommy to Merida Marie!

I don't really remember many, but when I was ten I was determined that if I ever had a daughter she would be called Mandy. Not Amanda, just Mandy. It was the fault of the Animal Ark books I so avidly read, but I can't even begin to imagine considering now.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I'm almost 15, but I've been a name lover since I was very young. I remember playing with dolls when I was about 7 and I named them Florence, Oscar and Jude. I still like them names now.