Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Vera Elizabeth is really sweet and pretty! I've never met a Vera of any age IRL. Elizabeth is one of my favourite names so I love seeing it as either a first or middle. Both Vera and Veralyn make me think of Vera Lynn, but I love the connection- she's one of my favourite singers.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Vera Elizabeth is a gorgeous name, and i don't make the Vera Wang association at all.

I don't like Veralyn. Vera is lovely, though!
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

Vera is not that popular of a name; I've never met one (though I am familiar with both designers, Wang and Bradley), and I sincerely doubt more than one little Vera will be running around your daughter's preschool. Vera and Lynn have very different styles, and I don't like them together at all. Vera Elizabeth on its own is very lovely; if you like it as a nickname, I suggest Severa or Verona (Veronica is also a possibility, though that one's not my favorite). I know in the Netherlands, it's a popular nickname for Guinevere.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

what about verena, still like vera more? But thanks everyone,i kinda agree about lyn its over used anyways. . I didnt know that about guinevere, but I can see it! How do yas view vera overall?

I like Vera! I have actually never met one and I can't imagine there being more than one in her school. Vera Elizabeth is gorgeous! Very sweet and sophisticated with a touch of vintage charm I'm not crazy about Veralyn, it seems trendy to me and takes away some of Vera's charm. If i were to make Vera a compound name I would hyphenate it and do something like Vera-Mae, Vera-Grace, Vera-Rose, Vera-Rue, Vera-Ruth, Vera-Anne, Vera-Jean, Vera-Joy, Vera Faith, or Vera-Jane. Or you could just name her Vera Elizabeth and call her something like Vera-Beth, Vera-Liz, Vera-Bess, Vera-Belle, or Vera-Lil. Or you could have Vera be the second part of a compound name like Mary-Vera.
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore _______ "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus __________ "Zeke" ~