Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Vera, insight? what do you think? Vera Elizabeth

I loved Vera before all this vera wang & bradley, one of the reasond though was it wad still unique.

How common do you think it is now, possible to have little vera 1 2 & 3s running around school?

I think veralyn is a nice compound but I never cared for vera lynn the singer - would you see the connection?

Any other opinions or idead for compounds/variations?

Middle namr would be elizabeth, do little Vera Elizabeth who will be bilingual speaking ukranian

Any other suggestions to go with Elizabeth even?

Vera was ranked #500 in 2012. The chances of your little Vera being in the same class as another little girl with her name are very unlikely. Even if she was, it wouldn't be the end of the world! It's still a pretty unique name.

I prefer Vera Elizabeth over Veralyn Elizabeth.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Vera Elizabeth is wonderful! I don't love Veralyn. And it isn't very popular at all, she'll almost definitely be the only one.
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

I don't like Veralyn, adding the lyn completely ruins the name to me. I've actually never met a Vera! I highly doubt your daughter would have to share her name with other children her age. Vera Elizabeth is pretty!
    Currently Loving:
    Rosemary, Ivy, Juniper
    Fox, Griffin

Vera Elizabeth is lovely. I dislike Veralyn though, sorry. It has a nice sound, but looks made up to me. I suggest Verona Elizabeth on your other thread, but I do think Vera Elizabeth is a wonderful choice too. I only know one Vera btw, she is 20.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias