Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Yes, I like a wide variety I do like River Townsend. Finnegan Huck is cute too.

Quote Originally Posted by liviajoan View Post
    I honestly don't know what I would pair with Huckleberry other than Finn. The only thing that really bother's me is River Jordan, because it sounds like you're talking about the actual river, Jordan. To be honest River and Huckleberry go good together, but Jordan makes the name sound continents away.

I personally love Huckleberry and Finn, but it could get him teased. Here are some combo's I think you may like or get ideas from. (I did look at your name list.)

Finnegan Huck
    Huckley Finn / Huck Finn
    Olly River
    Shephard River / River Shephard
    Sawyer River / River Sawyer
    Sunny River
    Townsend River / River Townsend (I've actually met a Townzen and he's was a chill, cool guy.)
    River Thomas / Thomas River / Rio Thomas / Thomas Rio
    I also think you might like Seamus.

My favorites are in bold.

That's all I can come up with. I think your name taste on your signature makes sense, but your Names List seems to be all over the place. You have a wide variety of names and styles.
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Monet | Monroe | Celsius (MN) | Malachi | Chai | Iowa
    ♂ Celsius (MN) | Monroe | Andrew

"Cat Mom" to: Tiger Lilly Jane

River Jordan has religious significance to me a lot, and my father whom I love dearly picked his middle name out so that's why I chose it if it wasn't I wouldn't use it.
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Monet | Monroe | Celsius (MN) | Malachi | Chai | Iowa
    ♂ Celsius (MN) | Monroe | Andrew

"Cat Mom" to: Tiger Lilly Jane

I agree with the Finnegan Huck suggestion actually, it is the same reference and this sounds a little more professional.
    Though I love the name Huckleberry... but the berry part might keep it in the middle name category *for me* at least.

The name River isn't exactly my style but it seems to be a relatively popular name lately since it is consistently in the top 1000 for a few years so why not? and I don't think you'd be referring to him by his full name all the time.

I even think Finnegan could go by the nickname Huck due to literary reference without the name on his actual birth certificate if you want room for an alternate middle name.

So since the "River Jordan" is a thing... I think you can get away with "Huckleberry Finn". Both super literal, both a little silly and both pretty great.
    To be honest since Rio is the name of a city and the river Jordan is nowhere close to it I find this nn for that name combo bit confusing (imagery wise - I can't figure out if i'm thinking of West Asia or South America).

I'd probably change things up a bit and go with River Odin or River Oberon (Rio) and Huckleberry Lior or Huckleberry Zane (Huck).
    I love Rio and Huck together though. Soooo amazing both feel powerful, rugged and gentle all at once.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Both Huckleberry and River Jordan are a bit much. I'd choose either River or Jordan , and if you must use Huckleberry, a mn spot will be less embarrassing to the kid.