Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: OMG Plot Twist!

Hooray!! River is an awesome name, and ties in perfectly with the nature middles in your other girls' combos.
    ... So does that mean there is a possibility that little River will be nn Evie?? Please say yes.
    Dominic James~ (5)

Gabriel : Jude : Ramsay : Roland

Ahh I love this name for a girl and for the same reasons as you. Whenever i see it mentioned i want to jump in with FIREFLY! because just loved it so my boyfriend has some out there style (honestly if I was actually pregnant he'd probably fall back to earth with his suggestions lol!!) and River has always been one he's been okay with. (probably also because he loves that show and all things joss!)
    Yay for river!!

Yes!!! Between Tam and Song, you can't get any more badass sci-fi heroine than River.
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

River is a cool name. I love the nature imagery. While I've never watched Firefly, I'm sure if she's one of Joss's ladies she's awesome. And I do love River Song.

For what it's worth, one of my parents' friends has a fifteen-year-old daughter named River. He named her River because he's very outdoorsy and loved the nature connection; she turned out to be very preppy and not outdoorsy, but she still wears the name really well.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

<3 River Song

and River Tam!

WHAT'S YOUR COMBO GONNA BE?

Speaking of, Melody is also quite lovely.

River Melody too much? Probably but whatevs.

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Gwendolen | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey