Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hudson or Harrison

Just trying to narrow down our little boys name who is due in 2 weeks. His siblings are Amelia Reese, Liam Zachary, and Violet Grier. Middle name is going to be Cole. Do you think Hudson or Harrison works best with our sibset?

Thanks,
    Marlo

Marlo! Were you able to figure out how to get my PM? I sent it to you a while ago. Just in case you didn't, I personally prefer Hudson, and it sounded like you did, too, in your message, but for some reason I like Amelia, Liam, Violet, and Harrison as a sibset a lot more than Amelia, Liam, Violet, and Hudson. Both are nice, though, and I'd honestly go with what you love more. So if that's Hudson, I'd go with Hudson. I think it's super handsome; I love it.

Good luck!

ETA: The more I think of Liam, Amelia, Violet, and Hudson as a sibset, the more I love it... Snatch Hudson up! :]]]
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Both a great options. I *think* I prefer Harrison as part of the sibset, but I love Hudson as a name. Harrison has cute nn options though (Harry and Harris, if Harrison is too long). Go with your preference. Both are lovely choices.

I personally much prefer Harrison to Hudson. I also think it works better in the sibset, but maybe I'm biased.

Harrison. I think it sounds infinitely better with Cole and it also sounds great with your other kids' names (which are beautiful!).