Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hudson or Harrison

Just trying to narrow down our little boys name who is due in 2 weeks. His siblings are Amelia Reese, Liam Zachary, and Violet Grier. Middle name is going to be Cole. Do you think Hudson or Harrison works best with our sibset?

Cair Paravel :)
    Marlo! Were you able to figure out how to get my PM? I sent it to you a while ago. Just in case you didn't, I personally prefer Hudson, and it sounded like you did, too, in your message, but for some reason I like Amelia, Liam, Violet, and Harrison as a sibset a lot more than Amelia, Liam, Violet, and Hudson. Both are nice, though, and I'd honestly go with what you love more. So if that's Hudson, I'd go with Hudson. I think it's super handsome; I love it.

Good luck!

ETA: The more I think of Liam, Amelia, Violet, and Hudson as a sibset, the more I love it... Snatch Hudson up! :]]]
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Audrey Lila Pearl | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Adele Sofia Eloise | Zane Alexander Caspian | Aurora Cecilia Anouk | Grant Frédéric Conrad
    Zoe Charlotte Jane | Schuyler Daniel Grey | Penelope Isla Jane | Dashiell Lion Elias | Carolina Esther Jane | Rory Sebastian Rufus

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey!
    Chapter 2 is now up!!

Both a great options. I *think* I prefer Harrison as part of the sibset, but I love Hudson as a name. Harrison has cute nn options though (Harry and Harris, if Harrison is too long). Go with your preference. Both are lovely choices.

I personally much prefer Harrison to Hudson. I also think it works better in the sibset, but maybe I'm biased.

Harrison. I think it sounds infinitely better with Cole and it also sounds great with your other kids' names (which are beautiful!).