Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help naming #5

Quote Originally Posted by ajh View Post
    We are expecting our fifth child in January. I am frustrated because when I went for my u/s babe was not in a cooperative position to determine gender. If we have a boy his name will be Edward(Ted). But we are completely stuck on a girls name. My list is pretty similar to what it was a couple months ago but none of them stand out as 'the one'. Sibs are John, Thomas, Isla & Freya (twins). Your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated!

Nicola
    Veronica
    Greta
    Elin
    Astrid
    Ottoline
    Ottilie
    Vesper
    Coraline (w/ Vesper and Coraline I am worried about the movie references I don't want it to seem like I named my kid after a movie character)
    Hmm...
    I love Edward 'Ted' as well as the other sibling names. John and Thomas are such strong, handsome classic that sound brilliant with Edward. I also love Isla and Isla sounds great with Freya (despite not being a favourite of mine) she works so well within the sibling set. So in my eyes I understand why your stressed about finding the perfect girl's name!
    My favourites from the list that go with your sibling names are...
    Greta
    Astrid
    Ottilie

These are my favourites because your girl names are short and sweet. Isla and Freya are short, feminine names, and look really pretty, you need to continue with this theme to make the sibling set work. The names above fit the bill perfectly!

I really like Coraline with your sib-set!

Isla and Freya are amazing! Seriously, wow. With them, I like Coraline.
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail