Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love Helena and Marina together. I say HELEN-uh and muh-REE-nah. I had a beautiful French Literature professor in college named Marina, and I've the name ever since.
    Maura
    mama to
    Flannery Katherine

It's a beautiful name.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Marina Charlotte is a very beautiful name. I had a classmate named Marina and I've thought for a while now that it's underused. You should definitely go for this one.

I love it! Marina is like a wave of clean blue water, refreshing among some of the bummer names you hear these days. Paired with Charlotte, it's just perfect - not weird, but not trendy or too popular, and complete with cute nicknames and nice imagery. Great choice! And I adore Helena Claire as well.
    ~ Larissa

Amaryllis Joy
    Savannah Mayfair ~ Bellamy June
    Isla Reverie ~ Holiday Elise ~ Cordelia Maple
    Sage Aurora ~ Madeline Story ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Siri Genevieve ... Penrose Elizabeth

Beautiful combination and works very well with Helena. All of your names are some of my almost-favorites, if that makes sense? Gorgeous sound, classic feel, but maybe just a little too refined and lovely for my own humble tastes. (This is not meant as criticism at all- I just think it's funny that they are all so close to my favs, but not quiiiite my own style, which is more rustic.)