Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I have never ever met a Vivienne or any other spellings before. I have this name on my list but I will only use it as a middle name.

My husband and I just named our daughter Vivienne Beth. While it's becoming a little more used, we haven't come across any others yet. I just think it's a unique, classic name and has so much flexibility. She can be Viv, Vivie or Vivienne. We also like to call her Vivsie.

Some other variations I liked (but the hubby ixed) were Vivica and Vivia.

A few other names that have the same feel (I think anyway) for thought:

Georgina
    Georgia
    Blanche
    Blythe
    Valerie
    Isabette
    Clairetta

It was ranked #322 in 2012. I'm not sure how that would be too popular. I doubt it'll ever be a top 100 name. Maybe not even top 200.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Thanks for responding everyone! Aw Vivsie is so cute as is Vivia! I love those nicknames and congratulations on the birth of your little girl. I know that it is not that popular but I like unusual names so I didn't want one that loads of babies will have because my name is popular and I'd prefer a unique one.

I haven't met any little girls named this yet and I come across a lot of kids where I'm working. I like the name, I just prefer the Vivian spelling. Vivienne is a little too frilly for me personally.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them