Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Opinions on Vivienne? Too popular?

I really like the name Vivienne and I would pronounce it with the emphasis on the -ENNE. But it is becoming popular especially seeing as Angelina Jolie named her twin this name.Is it too popular? I think that Vivi is a cute nickname but any other suggestions as well as opinions? Thanks!
    Last edited by hanbow; August 17th, 2013 at 03:37 PM.

I think Vivienne has always been a pseudo-popular name (I know them of all ages. Spelled that way or Vivian.) But I don't see it ever reaching annoyingly popular status. I think it's more a classic.

Ditto...even with "celeb status" it's still very usable..and gorgeous!
    Isobel Yvonne 2/2014

Rowan or Rosalie (MN TBA) coming April 2016

Evelina, Coralie, Adelaide, Adeline, Clara, Ruby, Fiona, Beatrix, Neve, Willa, Verity, Vivienne, Catrin, Carys, Amelia

Kieran, Rhys, Oliver, Malachi, Judah, Lysander, Ezra, Asher, Everett, Jude, Levi

(Currently stumped for combos)

Thank you! I love the name and wanted one that is special rather than really popular and your opinions have helped!

A really lovely name but it does seem to be getting really popular - met a few little Vivienne's recently. But it is a very lovely name and you really want to use it - then I would :-)