Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Keane is my favorite. Jack is really nice, but really popular as is Cole. Skip I have a biased weird opinion of because I know someone who goes by Skip as a nn. His first and second names are Merle Smiley. Which I hate. and he's actually Merle Smiley III.
    Isobel Yvonne "Belle" born 2/4/14

boys: Rowan James; Tobias Levi; Gideon Daniel; Judah Stephen;

girls: Lydia Dawn ; Violet Kathrine; Clara Ruby;

Guilty Pleasures: Fable; Story; Soren; Phoenix; Astrid; Azalea;

Finn and Jack have the same spunky vibe so I like these two names paired together. Cole sounds so - well - cold. It also seems like the safe and predictable choice. Skip is a great name - for a little boy. I don't think it ages well and seems forever stuck in childhood (even his grandfather had Philip for a full name). If you want to honour his grandfather, call him Philip and give him the nn Pip. Keane is ok but shares an "n" ending with Finn.

Keir (instead of Keane)
    Cormac
    Gregor
    Callum
    Niall
    Seth
    Jasper
    Jude
    Rory
    Noel
    Blake
    Charlie
    Rhys
    Milo
    Joel
    Cael
    Locke
    Reid
    Blaise
    Dashiell
    Riley/Reilly
    Ivor
    Last edited by mischa; August 17th, 2013 at 04:05 PM.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thanks! We have tossed around Rhys and Keir. I LOVE Dash but I don't like Dashiell.

#1 love the name Keane... this is my favorite of all the names you suggested.

#2 I really like the name Skip as it is very imaginative... but I see this more as a nickname than an actual name. Simply as at the moment it is a little too out there (for me at least). Maybe name him Philip the 3rd????

#3 Jack I love but I find it really boring compared to the other name you have there. Finn is really cool compared to Jack. Jack does have a good imagine as a bit of a rascal and it is a lovely name, however I'm cheering for Skips or Keane.

#4 Cole and Finn have great matching meanings.

Maybe Seamus nn Skip/Skips???

As for a middle name maybe Hendrix or Dylan (Bob Dylan)
    Last edited by giinkies; August 17th, 2013 at 04:14 PM.

I really like Finn and Cole together! I wouldn't go for Jack because there are twins on YouTube that are pretty well known called Jack and Finn.