Names Searched Right Now:

New Characters, New Names

Hey there, so I have an idea for a new book, kind of different from my usual. This one is a dystopian novel, set in the future (I haven't decided the year yet) in America. I have four main characters whose names I would like some opinions on today. I would also like an opinion on the two main place names I was thinking of using, as well as the name of the oppressive corporation in the story. If you guys could help me that that would be amazing =)

So, my main characters are as follows:

Main Male: Halorann (Hal) Hackett, 27, floppy dark hair, brown eyes, tan skin, independent, smart, willing, hardworking, opinionated, wears Converse, jeans, t-shirts, and hoodies, 5'9".

Main Female: Penna Reuss, 25, long wavy blonde hair, violet eyes, pale skin, sweet, kind, funny, artistic, dreamer, flirty, patient, wears day dresses and boots, 5'4".

Secondary Female: Ivy Beddingfield, 26, short straight black hair, amber eyes, manipulative, strict, not fun-loving, impatient, slinky, opinionated, wears dark, smart clothes, 5'7".

Secondary Male: Nathaniel Jacob Oakley, 38, dark blonde/light brown hair, blue eyes, fashionable stubble, clean, trimmed, power-hungry, ruthless, patient, slick, demanding, wears suits, 6'0".

Those are the main characters, and the place names are Somnias and Veritas, and the oppressive corporation is called the Hera Society. Your opinions and suggestions would be a huge help to me =)

I'd prefer the spelling of Haloran, because a suffix of Ann gives it a feminine look. Hal Hackett reminds me strongly of Wade Watts from the award-winning book Ready Player One.

Penna Reuss is nice. Ivy seems a little plain; Ivory Beddingfield, perhaps? Nathaniel works as well.

Hera was the goddess of marriage, family, etc.; if you desire a Greek name, I recommend the Rhea Society, as she was a titan, the wife of Cronus (who devoured his children), and outwitted him to save her youngest son, who would later become king of the gods. If Hera is of importance, I recommend Hero or Juno.
    Somnias and Veritas are mildly Greek sounding...is your futuristic world based off of ancient Greek society? If so, that's awesome. I always think it an innovative idea to base the future off of events in the past; I've written several stories and novellas where a dystopian future strongly resembles the Industrial Revolution era.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Thanks, Bibliophile =) Ivory does sound like a cool name! I chose Ivy because it often represents love, fitting in with her purpose and also reminds me of something constricting and binding, just like her, but I#ll definitely be giving Ivory a try. I like the different spelling of Halorann, because I named him after a character in The Shining by Stephen King, but Halorann was his last name so I thought it looked a bit too surname-ish. Haloran, however, looks like a first name! I chose to have the place names and the company name as Greek- or Latin-sounding because in my envisioned future, a lot of records about the past had been destroyed, so there would only be a handful of people left in the whole world who could speak those languages. The company I wrote down as Hera Society because they try to seem friendly and harmless. The whole story is about love, so I chose that particular goddess. I guess the story is mildly based from ancient Greek society; in the Veritas section, things are extremely run down and poorly built so I imagine the buildings to strongly resemble ancient ruins. Thanks so much for the comment, it really opened my eyes =).