Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Theophania is beautiful! From your choices I like: Gabrielle Theophania and Penelope Theophania. Some of my other elegant/classic choices would be:

Francine Theophania
    Katherine Theophania
    Josephine Theophania
    Wilhelmina Theophania
    Emmalina Theophania
    Victoria Theophania

They make me melt!

@gabriela: I'm actually fine with cousins named Eleanor and Elena; it's my silly husband who would have a problem with it. He vetoed Nicholas because our nephew's name is Colin (a short form of Nicholas), so I know he won't go for Eleanor.

@namenerd8: You think Felicity Theophania sounds okay? I briefly thought about it, but I thought the -ty The- ending/beginning was a little stutter-y. I guess it's not that bad, though.

@chrisco: Azelie, Soleil, and Fleur are all beautiful, but they're a little too French, I'm afraid. I'd prefer a French name that's more mainstream in America, like Charlotte, Gabrielle, etc. Definitely still trying to get him on board with Zoe! (Still have plenty of time. This combo won't be used until we have a second daughter.)

@gracebeth - Thanks for the suggestions, but none of those names are really my style (except Elisabeth/Elizabeth, which can't be used because of the "th").

@mickie86 - Again, thanks for the suggestions, but none are usable. Catherine is already our choice for a first daughter, and Francine and Josephine share a "ine" ending. We already have a William, so we can't use Wilhelmina, and I love Victoria, but it shares the -ia ending with Theophania. Emmalina just isn't my style. I'm glad you like Gabrielle and Penelope, though!

Any other suggestions? Should I just give up on using Theophania?
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

I wouldn't give up on Theophania. It is beautiful and there has to be something out there that will be perfect along with it.

I do love Isobel Theophania. I think it's adorable!

Here's a few more suggestions.....

Bernadette
    Lucielle
    Charleze
    Julianne
    Nicolette
    Winifred
    Meriwether
    Jessamine
    Dominique
    Waverly
    Millicent
    Giselle
    Corisande
    Georgene
    Marguerite
    Vivienne

Good luck to you! I know you'll find the perfect mate for Theophania!

Oo, I do like Dominique, Giselle, Celeste, and Ariel. I'll add them to the list, thanks!

Any more?
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity