• Isla Kathryn

39 40.21%
  • India Quinn

6 6.19%
  • Isla Quinn

47 48.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    I know a lot of people here jump on the name India, but I honestly think India Kathryn is the prettiest, with a very nice flow.

Isla Quinn sounds beautiful and melodic. I don't know how important flow is to you, but Isla Quinn provides the much sought 2-1-3 syllable count.

I know American girls and English girls named India and they all like it and have gotten nothing but positive response from their peers. I think us on nameberry seem to look into names more closely than anyone else and maybe that is why some on this site seem think think that India is on the same level as Adolf??? I also know loads of cohen's that are t Jewish and no one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by merylp View Post
    I know American girls and English girls named India and they all like it and have gotten nothing but positive response from their peers. I think us on nameberry seem to look into names more closely than anyone else and maybe that is why some on this site seem think think that India is on the same level as Adolf??? I also know loads of cohen's that are t Jewish and no one cares.
    That's probably because those that don't care are ignorant of the true meaning of Cohen.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Quote Originally Posted by merylp View Post
    um.. have they ever left the country?
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Nathaniel

Pinterest | Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables