Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Here are my top 3 combos from your list:

1. Calla - All of your MNs have a lot of "L's" so I don't think they sound the best with Calla. I do like Calla Vesper and Calla Isis.
    2. Clara Elowen
    3. Thea Alouette

1. Atlas Casimir - So handsome! I like Atlas Valentin too.
    2. Atticus Ambrose - I like alliteration.
    3. Nelson Ambrose

Other combos I like:
    Isis Callia
    Sylvia Lotus
    Lyra Alouette
    Ophelia Lotus

Aurelius Ivan
    Octavian Felix
    Claudius Pascoe
    My Top Names:
    Bernice, Eugenia, Harlow, Lillian, Rosemarie, Ruby

Alden, Davis, Rudy

Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)

Thanks all. Jeanne, Mila is pronounced Mee-la.
    Question: Is Ophelia to rhyme-y with Mila? I also wonder if Mila and Calla are too similar. My other thought is, does this baby's name need to be relatively short because Mila's is? I don't mean just the first name but the number of syllables in the first and second together.

Going to print off this thread and have a proper look through all the suggestions
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 06:28 PM.

I think you're right about Thea and Ophelia saracita. Though I'm really attached to Ophelia, may keep it on the middle list for now. Love Octavius Ambrose and Aurelius Ivan from your boy combos. I have a feeling this little one is a boy, too
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage