Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    @erinm that happened to my friend's family, the ultrasound said girl but then my friend ended up with a little brother instead

I think Fable is a really cool middle name. If you're looking for literary name what about Ophelia, Juliet, Helena, etc... there are lots of great girls names in Shakespeare's works
    Last edited by namenerd8; August 17th, 2013 at 11:52 AM.
    Blythe, Cassidy, Dahlia, Faye, Felicity, Ophelia...
    Clark, Elliot, Ezra, Graham, Holden, James...

Instead of Kaylee, have you considered Kaitlin/Caitlin. It's a lot less trendy and has a similar feel.

Also, since popularity is an issue, have you considered alternatives to the names you already like? Instead of Emily, you could use Emmeline or Emilia. Instead of Anne, how about Anneliese?

There are also other literary names that aren't very popular.

Cordelia
    Miranda
    Lydia
    Audrey
    Bianca
    Aurora
    Cosette
    Regan

I think the whole Kay- lee, lyn, la so on trend is played to death, and sounds strange with such a creative middle name. I would go with either an uber-traditional name or a similarly creative name.

Maybe Katherine Fable or Kaya Fable.

Some others that might strike you (or not!):
    Clara Fable
    Sadie June
    Calla Rose

I love Kaylee Fable, and I've had a soft spot for Kaylee since Kaywinnet Lee "Kaylee" Frye from Firefly.
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail