Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brayden and Stella

Hello everyone I'm brand new to nameberry and wanted everyone's advice. I'm pregnant with my first baby due march 2014. We aren't going to find out the sex so we need both girl and boy names. I like the name Brayden for a boy and my husband likes Stella for a girl. I am not 100% sold on Stella yet although I do think it sounds pretty. Any other similar name suggestions? Also I have no idea what middle names sound the best with these name choices. I have a lot of time to decide but figured I'd start with these. Thanks for your help!!

I have loved Stella for a long time. How about Estella?

I like Stella - it's pretty and feminine. Sorry but Brayden isn't my style for a number of reasons: (1) it's VERY trendy (2) I've heard far too many "aiden" names that they all sound the same (Aidan, Caden, Jayden etc...) and (3) I've seen so many spelling variations of the name that it turns me off. I believe Braden is the original spelling so Brayden is a modern invention. It's more like two popular sounds smooshed together rather than a name (ay and n). Also, I think there are better names beginning with "Br" out there.

Brennan
    Brendan
    Breccan
    Bram/Bramwell
    Brady
    Brand/Brandt
    Brody/Brodie
    Branch
    Brett
    Briar
    Brice/Bryce
    Bromley
    Bronson
    Brynmor
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I have to agree with mischa, I like Stella but Brayden is soooo trendy right now. It seems like every other boy I meet is named Brayden. If that doesn't bother you though, that's what matters.

I don't have any suggestions to add, mischa did a great job with boy names (I'm terrible with them). Just wanted to add, welcome to nameberry and good luck!
    k♥m
    mid-20s. grad student at AU.
    Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Winston · Atlas · Milo

I don't think you're going to find a whole lot of love for Brayden here. Sorry.
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman
    Other favorites:
    Ladies: Fiala Joan · Alma · Miriam · Claudia · Tabitha · Helena · Linnea · Vivian
    Gents: Jasper Simon · Arthur · Simon · Desmond · Theodore · Malcolm
    · Dexter · Phillip
    Guilty Pleasures: Lyric · Echo · Hero · Juno/Juniper · Lark · Wren · Zephyr · Vesper
    · Loki · Kyrie