Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    I love Evangeline June.

Suggestions of Serena and Bridget?

Evangeline is a beautiful name and will suit a beautiful child. I'm sure that you'll love the name due to loving the baby called it. Eva is a cute nn and I'd definitely pick this as Annabelle seems almost boring to me.

I think Evangeline June is wonderful with your son's name! Maybe you can find a nn for her that you love? Eve, Eva, Vanna, Evie are all options.

(I do like Annabel, nn Annie!)
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth, Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo

Quote Originally Posted by goodkarmavt View Post
    I didn't love ( but I liked them- that's the compromise part) either of my kids names... Until we used them for awhile and began to love the child.

Your husband has great taste in names! Your daughter will be very happy with either choice!
    I agree with this completely! All three names are fabulous. In order of my favorites:

1. Annabel June
    2. Eva June
    3. Evangeline Noelle (I think Evangeline June is to many "j" sounds)
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I like Layla Noelle. I mean really like.
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher