Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Hmm...
    My favourite names from the overall list are
    Vivian
    Imogen
    Aria
    Ella
    Annabelle (prefer the spelling Annabel)
    Eden - I actually like Eden she's sweet especially with the 'Edie' nickname. But I do understand the whole stripper vibe just because strippers tend to have names which are associated with paradise, angels etc.
    Eva
    Lila
    Evangeline

Narrowing down your list further I think the best names from the list above that work with Riley and sound the best with Noah are
    Vivian Riley 'Noah & Vivian'
    Imogen Riley 'Noah & Imogen'
    Eva Riley 'Noah & Eva'

My favourites are Imogen & Eva.

Hubs has now said I must pick from Annabel, Eva or Evangeline as he will not entertain anything else that has been to said to him thus far... I'm REALLY liking Evangeline, but not in love... Should I not be waiting for Love? Is that my big mistake with all of this?

I didn't love ( but I liked them- that's the compromise part) either of my kids names... Until we used them for awhile and began to love the child.

Your husband has great taste in names! Your daughter will be very happy with either choice!
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

Evangeline June and Annabel June are both beautiful and have many nickname options as well. I also like Eden ( I disagree with the stripper association). How about hyphenating Lila-June to make it flow better with your last name? I also didn't "love" some of my kids names, but I was so in love with them that it didn't really matter what their names were, if that makes sense .

I like Eden, actually. It's short and sweet and doesnt put me in mind of a stripper, but rather brings to mind a shy-ish little girl who loves flowers.

I don't know if it's been suggested yet, but with your agreement on Eva and liking the name Evangeline, why not go with the longer form with Eva for a nn? Evangeline June Riley has a very nice flow to it