Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Honestly I love Eden and think it's perfect with Noah. But I guess if you don't like it you shouldn't use it so my next favorite is Annabel.

Eden June
    Eden Annabel
    Annabel June
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

Evangeline has been a favorite of mine for a long time! Also, if it came down to it, one of my favorite names ever is Junia, which you could use as a first name instead of June as a middle. I adore the ideas of Imogen and Aria. If you don't mind spelling changes, Arria was a really powerful and inspiration ancient Roman woman with a fabulous history behind her- a great namesake!
    Also, you could pronounce Avaline like Ava-line with a long "i" instead of the "ee" sound. I always assumed it was pronounced with a long "i", actually. Annabelle is cute, though for some reason I think Anabelle is a better spelling (this may be because I know an Anabelle who is one of the coolest people I've ever met, so I could be biased).
    G: Sawyer, Clementine, Evangeline, Natalie, Hazel, Saiorse, Stella, Wren (Birdie), Bianca, Melody, Roux, Olive, India Scout, Minerva, Delilah, Daisy, Darcy, Clio, Junia, Pfeifer, Kate, Mary Claire, Violet, Fiona, Ella, Poppy
    B: Balthasar, Basil, Ezekiel, Reuben, Sebastian, Finnian, Eric, Dean, Wallace (Wally), Zephyr, Cecil, Lysander, Schuyler, Nico
    Girl Groups: Clementine, Mary Claire, Stella
    Boy Bands: Balthasar Alexander, Cecil, Basil
    Twin Teams: Luna and Linus

When I hear Eden with Noah, I immediately think Old Testament (Garden of Eden). Whether that's a good or bad thing I'll let you decide, but in general I'm not a fan of obvious sets. I suppose there is the earthly pleasures connotation with Eden, but I certainly don't think stripper.

I think Eva goes best with Noah and with your last name, and I really like that name too. I like Lila, but not with your surname for the same reason a previous poster mentioned - too much long I and L sound. I really like Noah and Annabelle together too though. Lorelei has never been a favorite of mine, and Evangeline may be a bit much with Noah, though that wouldn't stop me from using it i I loved it. I'm sad your husband won't entertain Vivian. Not a fan of Sydney or Teegan either. So I guess my vote is for Eva June Riley or Annabelle June Riley. For what its worth, my good friend's daughter is Annabelle Jo (she often goes by Belle) and its crazy adorable.

I like Eden... I would go with the name especially if it was originally at the top of the list.

Evangeline June is beautiful! It's really not that much of a mouthful, and you could call her Eva : ) And though I think Eden is a wonderful name, most people are bound to think precisely the same thing as your sister. Maybe both of you would like Eve; it has the charm and quality of Eva with that twinge of Eden : )
    Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic-Jude Balthasar-Damian Leonard-Seth Matthias

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Reine-Maura Francesca

Honor-Emilia-Afton-Maeve-Fleur-Ophelia-Moses-Emrys-Constantine-Arthur