Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Roxie doesn't sound very classy to me maybe try Roxanne instead? I think Rosemary is very classy and ages well plus Rosie sounds pretty sassy to me.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

I was wondering... would Roxie be too far of a stretch as a nickname for Rosemary?
    People use one commonly associated nickname with another name all the time and it does have the beginning and the end.

I think Roxie Rosemary is a little repetitive simply because I would use Roxie as a nn for Rosemary.
    I would simply go with Rosemary Bertha Tran... and then decide which nickname I like better.

I see this as the best of both worlds as she will have the sweet name Rosemary and the spunky nickname Roxy

Roxie Rosemary is an awesome name. Also I knew a Roxy and she's an honour roll student and a ballet dancer, not the trouble maker type at all.
    Blythe, Cassidy, Dahlia, Faye, Felicity, Ophelia...
    Clark, Elliot, Ezra, Graham, Holden, James...

Roxy is awesome. No offense but Bertha makes me think "big Bertha'. Maybe abbreviate to Beri or Bert if you use it?

Roxie Rosemary is an awesome name !! I say go for it .