Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Baby sister for Hunter??

Baby girl due soon with a big brother named Hunter.
    We've two main choices...
    Rosie or Roxie.
    So, we're a half-Asian, half-Anglo Australian family and Hunter's full name is Hunter Thi Edward Tran.
    Hunter was a name we decided on way ahead of time, it was kind of a surprise choice for me, being a bit 'trendy' and having the violent association but it stuck in our hearts and it totally suits him.
    So do we go with something that has kind of equal attitude and a bit of 'rock'n'roll' cred (Roxie) or balance it a bit with the sweet, soft Rosie?
    It would be Roxie Rosemary Tran or Rosemary Bertha Tran.
    My mum is Mary and my grandmother was Bertha.
    I like that Roxie is less popular a name at the moment but am concerned that she's more likely to be a naughty teen!! Can a Roxie be head prefect?

Roxie Rosemary to me is way better than Rosemary Bertha. If you really wanted to go with Rosemary, Beth could be a spin off of Bertha.

But I think Hunter and Roxie go so great together. Its cute but also age-able!
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

While I find the repetition of the first sounds in Roxie Rosemary a little similar for my taste, Hunter and Roxie are definitely a winning pair! I don't think Roxie demands that its wearer be a troublemaker, but I like the extra helping of fiery spunk that it brings to the table! Plus, if little Roxie ever wanted to go by the softer Rosie, using Roxie Rosemary leaves that possibility open to her.

Have you thought about Roxanne nn Roxie? Roxanne and Hunter is a nice set. Rosemary is also beautiful.
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold/Ottilie Amina*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *

Roxie Rosemary is a badass if I've ever heard of one, but she's very sweet when you get to know her and is secretly a big teddy bear... My impression!
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail