Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    My maternal grandparents are Nan and Pop, and my paternal grandparents are Grandmama and Grandpa. My great-grandmother is Gee Gee to almost everyone, and my great-grandfather was Paw Paw when he was alive. One of my great-grandmothers died when I was five... I think I called her Granny but I don't remember.

My mom has already declared Gemma to be her "grandma name."
    Last edited by southern.maple; August 16th, 2013 at 11:51 PM.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

My grandparents were Nanna and Poppa (English grandparents) and Granny and Grampa. My parents are called Baka (sp?) (pronounced Bah-kah) and Grampa by my nephew. He couldn't say grandma, and for some reason just started calling my mom Baka, and it stuck. When we have children, I think my parents will just be Grandma and Grandpa, as will my husband's parents be. I would have loved for my mom to be Nanna, but she isn't fond of that grandparent name.

I call my grandparents Gramma and Grandpa on one side and just Nani on the other side.
    I remember my mom saying she would like to be called Nana when she becomes a grandmother.
    We called my great grandparents by Nanny/Grandma and then their first name. They were Nanny Grace and Grandma Alice.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

I called my grandma and grandpa Mawmaw (said mam-ow) and Moose. My niece and nephew call my mother Memaw, and their other grandma Mimi. They call their grandfather Pawpaw. I imagine my kids will call my mother Memaw, and I'm not sure what they'll call my husband's mother (I guess we'll let her decide). My father-in-law insist on being called by his first name though.
    Currently Loving:
    Rosemary, Ivy, Juniper
    Fox, Griffin

My maternal grandparents are Granny and Grandpa (but pronounced Grampa) and my paternal grandparents are Nanny and Granda.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan