Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle name for Everett?

I posted the other day about not being able to choose between Everett and Cian. Nothing is set in stone but I think we'll probably end up going with Everett to spare him the burden of always correcting people. So now we're having a tough time on the middle name.

We're trying to choose between:

Everett Cian M** (since obviously we love both names)
    Everett Michael M** (after my husband and younger brother's middle name, kind of boring but has meaning and flows well)
    Everett Cole M** (my middle name is Nicole, so that's where that comes from)

Thanks in advance.

Remind me how you're going to pronounce Cian? Ky-an? or Sy-an? or Seen?
    I say if you like both names then Everett Cian is your winner. The other options are great too! Just more "common".

Quote Originally Posted by sharwell View Post
    Remind me how you're going to pronounce Cian? Ky-an? or Sy-an? or Seen?
    I say if you like both names then Everett Cian is your winner. The other options are great too! Just more "common".
    Cian is actually Kee-in. I love both names but I feel when they're said together... They're both such strong names alone that they almost fight each other. As much as it pains me to admit that. The other 2 middle names aren't exactly my style.. but somehow ended up in the middle name spot. The fact that they have meaning though is a big factor.

Everett Cian and Everett Cole are both great options! As someone who was given the same, boring middle name as her sister and grandmother, I would say pass on Micheal. I just feel like the middle name should be a spot to be a little more adventurous, but to each their own.
    Mother of Miles Xavier, Ness Alexander, and Flynn Maxim.

Kee-in! Very cool! I like it in the middle spot.