Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It's a bit silly. I can't really see it as a name. For me it will always be the color of a cat, and male calico cats are sterile, which is really all that comes to mind when I think of calico and boy/male together. Sorry. And if it were to be used, it is more feminine in nature to me.
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Eddard Severus Wolf, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

Calico is a coloring usually only seen on female cats, and it sounds rather feminine. A friend of mine knew someone named Callum, though (nn Call) and that may be an alternative.
    ♡nadia♡
    a teenage writer and long-time name junkie

Favorites:
    BOYS: Tate | Bo
    GIRLS: Helena | Natalia | Aura
    CURRENT NAME CRUSHES: Violet | Luna | Cosette | Ezra

Helena Jane | Tate William | Natalia Persephone

Calico: a fabric with flowers on it (think Little House on the Prairie, it's like chintz) or a colouring found in mostly female cats.

It feels VERY girly to me. It's adorable. But it's one of the few -o names that feels truly girly to me.

I like Calico as a male's name.

It does have the pirate association with Calico Jack so it can be seen as manly

I automatically think cat... most calicos are female

I don't think I could take a Calico seriously though, might be better as a middle or a nickname.

Calico Jack's real name though was: John Rackham
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables