Names Searched Right Now:

Help me come up with names based on these!

The tv show The West Wing is very important in my family (it just is. Don't judge). Because of this, I would like to see if I can come up with some baby names I actually like based in the names used in the show!

Girls:
    Donna (Donnatella) Moss
    CJ (Claudia Jean) Cregg
    Ainsley Hayes
    Margaret
    Nancy McNally
    Kate Harper
    Carol
    Gina
    Molly
    Joey (Josephine) Lucas
    Lou (Louise)
    Abbey (Abbigail) Bartlet
    Liz (Elizabeth) Bartlet
    Zoey Bartlet
    Ellie (Eleanor) Bartlet
    Mallory
    Andy (Andrea)
    Elsie
    Annabeth
    Amy (Amelia) Gardener

Are there any names on this list you like for a girl, or any variations of any of these names that you can think of? Thanks!
    Current Favorites:
    { Adelyn :: Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassie" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Adelina :: Josephine "Josie" }
    { Everett Cole :: Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony }

I like Claudia, Jean, Margaret, Kate (prefer Katherine or Kathleen for a formal name though), Louise, Elizabeth, Eleanor, and Zoe (spelled this way).

Some variations on the names on your list that I also love: Claudette, Marguerite, Caroline and Regina.

If you're looking for some combinations, how about:

Claudia Caroline
    Katherine Marguerite
    Regina Louise
    Zoe Louise

Again, if you're going to name after a character, use a good one! CJ, Ainsley, Kate, Margaret, Abby and my beloved Donna were the coolest women on that show. Use one of them, please!

Donna (Donnatella) Moss - I really like the name Donatella, and Donna too. There's Donata, or you can cut Donna and go with Ella.
    CJ (Claudia Jean) Cregg - Claudia is a lovely name. Jean can be Jane, Jeanne, Jeanette, Jeannine... lots of varaints. Or use CJ initilas.
    Ainsley Hayes - I think Ainsley's cute!!! There's also Ainsel which is quite similar.
    Margaret - Greta, Gretchen, Rita, Marita, Marzana, Mared, Margery.
    Kate Harper - Kate is sweet. Catherine/Katherine, Kathleen, Katell, Katja, Karina, Katina.

I also like Louise and Josephine as they are. Amelia is pretty too, and she was a good character. Zoe for Zoey .
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I like Abigail (spelled with one "b") with the nickname Abbey. I also like Ainsley, Kate, Elizabeth, and Eleanor. I like the initials CJ for Cassandra Jean (Cassie Jean).

My picks (in no particular order):

Ainsley
    Margaret
    Kate
    Harper
    Molly
    Abbey-- prefer Abigail
    Ellie (Eleanor)
    Amelia

For CJ:

Clara
    Camilla