Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    1)Hollis Andrew
    2)Conrad Henry
    3)Henry Andrew
    4)Rhys Andrew
    5)August Charles

And I'm not a big fan of any of the remainder

Love your list of names! They all have a nice flow with your stepchildren's names.

1. Orlando Charles - personally I really like the name Orlando , this one has a nice mix of 'different, but familiar' at the same time.
    2. Orlando Andrew - I think Charles flows a little better than Andrew with the fn as Orlando..
    3. Henry Andrew - With all combos you listed, this one seems to be the only one with family ties for both fn and mn. I think it's great!

out of 4-10, 4-7 are, imo, good fn/mn combos. 8-10 just aren't my style...
    4. August Charles
    5. Conrad Henry
    6. Milo Andrew
    7. Levi Andrew
    8. Rhys Andrew
    9. Amos Henry
    10. Hollis Andrew

My rankings:

1.August Charles
    2.Conrad Henry
    3.Milo Andrew
    4.Orlando Charles
    5.Levi Andrew
    6.Henry Andrew
    7.Orlando Andrew
    8.Hollis Andrew
    9.Amos Henry
    10.Rhys Andrew

I honestly don't think the Bloom reference is going to be an issue. I also like how Orlando flows much better with Charles; maybe the jump from the o to the a is what makes Orlando Andrew seem awkward. It seems like Rhys is a really popular name on this site; is it from some kind of show that I've missed out on? I think most people that see it on paper aren't going to know how to pronounce it, so I'm not too keen on it.
    Mother of Miles Xavier, Ness Alexander, and Flynn Maxim.

Since you're honouring family members with your mn choices, I'm not going to worry if the fn blends into the mn. Family meaning trumps flow all the time.

The combos I like are...

Milo Andrew - goes particularly well with Stella and Emma.
    August Charles - matches the strength of Josiah
    Conrad Henry - See August
    Amos Henry - has the same Biblical flair as Josiah
    Orlando Charles - romantic choice
    Rhys Andrew - strong name for one-syllable

Dislike these combos because...

Orlando Andrew - too heavy on the "an" sound. Yes, I think of Orlando Bloom as well as Shakespeare and other literary characters and the place in Florida. It's got everything, doesn't it?

Henry Andrew - Two fine names that sound kind of "bland" together.

Levi Andrew - Josiah and Levi are "i" heavy. Maybe it doesn't bother you though?

Hollis Andrew - I like this name but next to the strong and masculine Josiah, Hollis would sound like a wimp (especially if he gets the nn Holly).
    All the best,
    Mischa.