Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Rhys, for sure. That's the tradional spelling so it's certainly not "kr8yvv". I think it sounds good with Josiah, Stella and Emma.
    15 year old name lover, with a cat named Neville.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826126

I am glad to get so much positive feedback on the name I am going to add it to my list and try bringing it up to DH in the next few days. Rhys is undoubtedly my favorite spelling and something about it just feels right.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

As others have said Rhys is the most "traditional" spelling of the name, and given the popularity of Reese on girls also probably the least likely to result in gender confusion (Reece is still more common on boys though; I think that Reece vs. Reese is becoming the new Francis vs. Frances in terms of gender and spelling).

Well reese i really like this verion its my fave!! xx

i know a reece (boy) and i think this is a nice version- too

Also rhys.. classic version..

or perhaps Like Reid.. Reice?
    *Britberry* Dani, Mum to Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Kairi Peyton Alanna ❤ Sawyer Phoenix Castiel Hm..

Faves: Phoenix, Elijah, Logan, Sawyer, Talon, Kye (Kai) Xavier Spencer //Marnie, Kairi, Peyton, Alana/Alanna, Madisyn, Cailyn, Taelyn.

Gps: Isabeau, Wynter, Schyler (nn Chyler) Amethyst // Castiel Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke, Talon.

I like it and prefer the Rhys spelling. Rhys sounds nice with Josiah, Stella, and Emma.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey