Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think either Margot Beatrice or Hazel Lillian are lovely choices.

You should go with what feels right.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I don't think the matchiness is bad at all with Harold. What I don't love as much is how Hazel blends right into Lillian. Maybe it's me, but it's a lot of Ls. Maybe Hazel Margot or Hazel Beatrice?
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

While Hazel and Hal do look similar, I don't find them overly matchy because the "a" sounds are so different. I love Hazel, so if you feel it's the right name, I think you should go for it. :-)
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Thanks so much previous posters!

Just to clear up any confusion, "Lillian" I love and adore, but I wouldn't use as a first name because of it's popularity, however, it honors a very beloved family member who passed away that I was super close to.

Also, I hear you on the L sound at the end of Hazel/beginning of Lillian, but in order to honor both sides, Hazel is the one that sounds best from Hubby's family tree. (I don't think it is ideal, but it doesn't bother me either.) Hope that helps!
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

Idon't think they are that matchy. I think Hazel Lillian is fine
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett