Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Break It To Me Gently...

OK Berries,
    It's like this: Our former #1 girl's name was Margot Bertrice, but for some reason, it just isn't feeling like the 'right' name anymore. (Please feel free to roll your eyes.) I don't know how to explain it, but that just isn't the name for this little person. (And YES, I KNOW we don't know the sex yet, but still...) Now, family names are REALLY important to me and I keep coming back to our current front-runner, Hazel Lillian. My one hang-up is our son's name, Harold Jonathan, nn Hal. I promise, I ALREADY know it is way too matchy-matchy for 99.9% of you reading this post, BUT, is it like the WORST of the WORST, or just sort of annoying? (See examples below)

WORST of the WORST: Jerry and Carrie, or Hal and Val, or Willa and William, George and Georgia, etc.

Sort of Annoying: John and Jane, Matthew and Molly, Kim and Kourtney, etc.

Thanks for helping! Can't wait for this madness to be over...
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

If you love Hazel, go for it. (I don't get it, but I'm sure your little girl will be cute enough to pull it off ;-)

I like Hazel Lillian, they aren't matchy imo they just start with the same first letter. If you love Hazel then go for it. And for the record I think that Hazel Lillian is a very sweet combo. If you are truly worried about them being too "matchy" you could always name her Lillian Hazel.

Hazel is a beautiful name, but Hazel and Harold would annoy me a lot. I'm the kind of person who can't stand even slightly similar names for siblings though.
    Currently Loving:
    Rosemary, Ivy, Juniper
    Fox, Griffin

I don't think its that bad. They wouldn't have the same short form or nicknames.
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla