Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please , I really need your opinios on our boy lists !!

I finally convince my BF to give me his list so I can compare it with mine !!

My list :

Edward
    Maximus
    Prometheus
    Morpheus
    Agamemnon
    Dorian
    Christian
    Tristan
    Arthur
    Amadeus

His list :

Maximus
    Odin
    Lucas
    Breaker
    Racer
    Thor
    Mason
    Camden

I really need your opinions so we can agree on a common top 5 .

Last name ( so you can have a view ) : start with T , three syllables , very Greek - Winslow ( mine & his last ) .

If you have any suggestions that are combined our very different name styles , are more than welcome )

PS I am Greek so the names in my list are very usable .

Thanks in advance
    "I felt that I breathed an atmosphere of sorrow"

Rosa Nightingale Thomasin Orchid Edith Remember Zuleika Evening Belladonna Selene Orphéa Requiem Lilith Anastasia Nocturne Ophelia Séraphine Wildrose Juniper Echo Persephone Forest Suzanne Psyche Belphoebe Sonnet
    &
    Orpheus Elgar Thorin Prometheus Gideon Achilles Amadeus Vale Lucien Florence Casimir Leo Dante Alexander Wolf Brahm Vesper Viktor Peregrin Algernon Poe Alexander Corvus Dorian Casper Damian Sparrow

Again, teenage boys. Why do you need a common top five, by the way? I never did that with any of my boyfriends when I was your age.

Maximus
    Christian
    Tristan
    Arthur
    Amadeus

Maximus
    Odin
    Lucas
    Thor
    Mason

You both like Maximus, so that's good. Lucas and Edward aren't too far apart. I like Odin and Thor from his and Tristan from yours the most.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I never did a common top five with my boyfriend, my DH and I discuss names now, but not when we were dating. Oh, well, here goes.

I agree that Maximus is a cool name, it's currently one of my DH favorite boys name.

Yours - Love the following
    Dorian
    Tristan
    Arthur
    Amadeus

From His - particularly like
    Lucas - although I truly prefer Luca
    Thor

Thanks so much @ ottilie & @ jtucker !! I really appreciated

I guess i want to have a common basis to start from somewhere ( When i have kids lol ) .

Do you have any suggestions because none from his names work in Greece ( exp. Maximus & Lucas )
    "I felt that I breathed an atmosphere of sorrow"

Rosa Nightingale Thomasin Orchid Edith Remember Zuleika Evening Belladonna Selene Orphéa Requiem Lilith Anastasia Nocturne Ophelia Séraphine Wildrose Juniper Echo Persephone Forest Suzanne Psyche Belphoebe Sonnet
    &
    Orpheus Elgar Thorin Prometheus Gideon Achilles Amadeus Vale Lucien Florence Casimir Leo Dante Alexander Wolf Brahm Vesper Viktor Peregrin Algernon Poe Alexander Corvus Dorian Casper Damian Sparrow

Achilles
    Ajax
    Ares
    Cato
    Cleon
    Damian
    Eryx
    Iamos
    Ixion
    Leon
    Xenon
    Xerxes
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014