Names Searched Right Now:

does my mc's sibset match?

i have this idea for a story about a teenage actress names Elena Ashley. I want to keep her name but im not sure about her siblings. She has a twin sister who is named Belle, which needs to stay too. She has an older brother who at the moment is named Martin and an older sister named Jessica nn. Jess. I have no idea about middle names either so help on that would be fab. thankyou so much. ps. they were born in the late nineties.

Do they really need middle names? Is it important to the story? If not, I wouldn't bother. None of my main characters have known middle names.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Ashley is their last name? Elena Ashley doesn't sound like a "real name" to me, so maybe Ashley is her middle name that she uses as a stage name. Elena is a very Spanish name, Belle is a trendy French one, Martin I've only heard on Brits or Canadians, and Jessica is more of a "mom name."

Since Elena seems to be the most important of these names, I'd suggest spelling alteration Alaina, if you don't mind the alliteration of Alaina Ashley. Belle would be better suited as a nickname; Alaina & Isabelle sound more like a pair, or Alaina & Gabrielle. Jessica is a little dated, but works, especially if she's significantly older and goes by the nickname Jess. Martin stands out a bit, but if he's not a major character, I wouldn't waste time replacing his name. Markus/Marcus nn Mark/Marc would fit better, if you care.

As renrose pointed out, middle names for characters are rarely useful unless they serve a specific purpose to the story. If you follow my suggestion, Alaina Ashley using Ashley as a last name would be a good example. Instead of coming up with middle names for all of them, I suggest you come up with a more last-name-like name (yes, I understand, Ashley used to a last name, but your characters aren't upper-class British people from what I understand, and most people are more familiar with it as a mildly dated girls' first name). If last names are difficult for you, give the old generator a try: Last Name Generator - The Random Surname Generator!.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

I know Jessica is a 'mumsy' name but she is a mum!s he is married to a french schoolteacher and has three children named Manon , Olivier and Ambre.
    They are an upper class british family! They live in a big georgian house and go to private school.
    Belle was origianally Annabelle.
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher