Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    From your girls list I love Lenore and Leni could make a cute nn! Marine, Irene and Helena are all very pretty too. I love Nephele too but I would be afraid instead of being pronounce neph-e-lee people would pronounce it ne-fell or ne-feel. Some other names you might look would be Calista, Athena,Catalina or Eudora. As for your boys I love Quentin and Cyrus! Cadmus is okay to me and I'm afraid your son may be bullied with a name like Lucian, people may call him Lucy. Tesla also reminds me a little too much of Tessa but it's definitely usable. Some other names you might like would be Ronan, Blaise, Porter or Orion.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

Hi Katie,

I like Eudora and Ronan! Porter is way too waspy; with a very Jewish last name it would sound pretty absurd.

Mmm, I like your style. All your names are good, my favourites would be Ondine, Helena, Morwenna and Nephele for a girl, and Cadmus and Tesla for a boy. I think Tesla is fabulous for a little boy, much more so than on a girl.

Suggestions:
    Aella
    Apolline
    Azenor
    Berenice
    Celeste
    Chione
    Cyrene
    Daphne
    Eirene
    Evadne
    Everild
    Evernia
    Giselle
    Ianthe
    Lysiane
    Marion
    Meredith
    Myrrhine
    Orseis
    Rixende
    Rowena
    Selene
    Seren
    Solenne
    Sorrel
    Sylvaine
    Ursula
    Veronica
    Violette
    Yvaine
    Zephyrine

Cassian
    Horatio
    Ignatius
    Laszlo
    Leander
    Leonidas
    Marlowe
    Melchior
    Melleaus
    Orlando
    Pelleas
    Perseus
    Ptolemy
    Pyramus
    Sylvan
    Theseus
    Tybalt
    Zephyr
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Hello ottilie,

I've admired your lists before, so I'm glad that you weighed in! There are too many intriguing possibilities here to respond to without careful thought, but ones that immediately jumped out at me are Myrrhine (wow is that lovely!) and Leonidas. I have a brother named Leon so that's a nice connection, too.

Thank you for your support on Tesla for a boy; the few people we've mentioned it to have recoiled in dismay. I'm happy to see some warmth for Cadmus, too. The mythological inventor of the alphabet? To my mind, it doesn't get any better than that.