Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    I actually quite like them...
    Caira - I actually really like the idea of spelling it this way...However, I actually also liked the idea of using Cairo/Kyro

Anneliese - I think this is beautiful! Love it!

Xanthe - I also love this one!

Marsa -I would actually probably just use Marcel...I think that can stand along as a girl's name....I quite like it too...Did you think of Marcella?
    Marsa...reminds me of MRSA infection....sorry.

Pegwin - Hmm, this is a bit out there..but not terrible. You know, Peggy is often short for Margaret. I kind of like Winigret better...Hmm...I may be nuts!

I adore Xanthe. It's wonderful. I think it has a great sound. I adore Greek names with that -ee ending from the popular - Zoe, Penelope - to the rare - Ione, Calanthe, Xanthe.

And I love Zoe, Zelda, and Zara. So imagine how much I love Xanthe!

The first three are all actual names, so totally don't think they are too weird
    ~Mum to Miles and Ivy~

I think they're OK.
    Except Pegwin... can I suggest the name Pearl or Pearla? Peggy means Pearl.
    Xanthe is my favourite from your list.
    Caira- prefer Kyra but understand the spelling link to Cairo and pronounced it as you wanted first time- so not too bad for an invented spelling.
    Anneliese- like it, pretty
    Marsa- not so keen, mainly because I think the average person will remember and write it as Marsha. Which could prove annoying for her.
    BABY GIRL FINALLY DUE 5 October after 2 Years of IVF
    Delivery booked: Debuting on or before 26th September!

Current favourite "top" 3 girls names for little Miss: Phoebe Rose Eloise
    Other (MNs probably) we like: Matilda Madeleine Charlotte Eliza Violet Kate Jade Elizabeth Iris Scarlett Felicity Chloe

Current (but never to be used...) favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin Blake

I really like both Caira and Annaliese!