Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    I think most of the names are fine, except Pegwin. I think Anneliese Caira and Xanthe Caira are beautiful combos. The meaning behind all the names is lovely!

Considering:
    Jane✨Fiona✨Thea✨Alice✨Evangeline✨Bridget ✨Gwyneth
    Oren✨Lars✨Bram✨Griffin✨Jude✨Nolan✨Kier an✨Otis

Anneliese and Xanthe are lovely. The others are all made-up smooshes and none of them sound very nice. Especially Pegwin (penguin?).
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I love Annaliese Caira Hudson!!! I also pronounce it Anna-Lease not a huge fan of the others sorry!

My first thought was that Pegwin sounded like Penguin, but the others are really cute! I particularly like Caira. I think people would automatically say Marsha if you went with Marsa, but if you don't mind correcting it's very lovely and meaningful.

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    We would pronounce Anneliese like Anna-lease, not with an A on the end. I know some of the others might seem made up but we're ok with that, we like the sound and the look of them and also what they mean to us.
    I think most people would pronounce Anna-lease. I think it's a beautiful name and there's nothing wrong with it or the spelling. I'm not a fan of the other names, sorry.