Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Actually, I thought every names (except Pegwin) are fine. I love Anneliese the most, then Xanthe, then Marsa (prefer Marsha). Caira is pretty I do think it will confuse people, so I prefer it in the mn spot.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

i like that they all have significance. i like Xanthe the most. very creative namesake for Alexander.

cma. furmom. music junkie. hippy. name nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by anygiventhursdayx View Post
    i like that they all have significance. i like Xanthe the most. very creative namesake for Alexander.
    Thanks. We couldn't use an Alex name to honour him as my husband's brother has already got in there with that one already. We had Xander on our boy list before we knew we were expecting a girl and as soon as I saw the name Xanthe in a baby name book I knew it had to go on our list.

I think they're all lovely except Pegwin (sounds like a name for a pet pig). I love how much thought you put into them.

Pegwin was my husband's idea. He likes the name Gwen, but none of the longer versions have any meaning to us and I don't particularly care for them anyway. Pegwin was a way of combining two family names to give the Gwin/Gwen sound so he can have his little Gwen. I never thought about it sounding like a pet pig, but I can sort of see what you mean.