Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Flora Blair is lovely with your kids' names and it's great the middle name is meaningful. Greta feels more old fashioned than Flora compared to your other girls' names.

cma. furmom. music junkie. hippy. name nerd.

Greta Blair sounds good. I know it's to honor people, but Hero as a name is just wrong to me. Sorry.
    Raevyn, a teenberry.
    [I will include GPs in my replies without saying so, especially in the Games forum.
    Marina, Kate, Audrey, Blossom. Talia, Monica, Ann, Lileas, Margaret, Astoria, Claudia, Beatrice, Phaedra

Finn, Cecil, Cove, Peregrine, Calix, Remus, Will, Atticus, Clarence, Jonas, Peter, Basil, Alistair

I would have chosen Greta over Flora if you didn't already have a Scarlett (Greta and Scarlett are similar in sound). However, I do think Flora is the "best fit" for your family. The combo of Flora Blair doesn't have the best flow but family meaning trumps that issue every time.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Flora Blair!

Blair has the most meaning, plus it keeps the tradition of each child having a one syllable name in the mix. I prefer Greta to Flora, but I don't like Greta with Gray. Flora seems to match better with your children.