Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    I'm obviously not having kids anytime soon but I would really like 3 or 4 (5 at the most, but that's pushing it for me). I really want a big family - I only have one biological sibling and have always liked having a lot of noise around the house. Of course it all depends on financial resources when the time comes, but ideally I'm hoping for about 4.
    ♡nadia♡
    a teenage writer and long-time name junkie

Favorites:
    BOYS: Tate | Bo
    GIRLS: Helena | Natalia | Aura
    CURRENT NAME CRUSHES: Violet | Luna | Cosette | Ezra

Helena Jane | Tate William | Natalia Persephone

As many as the good Lord, decides to bless us with!

I want 4. (Or more, but DH is an only child, so I'm just glad I got him to agree on 4!) we have one baby so far.... I feel like I'm running out of time... I'm turning 28 this month
    Mother of Evander (nn Van) and Gabriel
    Gabriel - Sebastian - Shepherd -- Eliza - Dagny - Annabelle

I'm fascinated by the fact that so many of us want four children! I wonder why?

For myself, I'm technically one of three -- I have a five-year old half sister by my father and his new wife -- but because of the enormous age difference, I feel like one of two. My sister and I have had a great deal of friction in the past (understatement) and I've always wished we had another sibling to diffuse the tension between us. But I feel like if there were three of us the relationship would just become factious -- so four seems like the perfect balance. The two most functional sibling groups I know (my mother and my best friend) are foursomes, so this strikes me as exactly the right number.

How about everyone else? Why four?
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

I've always wanted four. Three girls one boy ideally.

Omg heaps of people want four!!
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.