Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    I'm obviously not having kids anytime soon but I would really like 3 or 4 (5 at the most, but that's pushing it for me). I really want a big family - I only have one biological sibling and have always liked having a lot of noise around the house. Of course it all depends on financial resources when the time comes, but ideally I'm hoping for about 4.
    ♡nadia♡
    a teenage writer and long-time name junkie

Favorites:
    BOYS: Tate | Bo
    GIRLS: Helena | Natalia | Aura
    CURRENT NAME CRUSHES: Violet | Luna | Cosette | Ezra

Helena Jane | Tate William | Natalia Persephone

As many as the good Lord, decides to bless us with!

I want 4. (Or more, but DH is an only child, so I'm just glad I got him to agree on 4!) we have one baby so far.... I feel like I'm running out of time... I'm turning 28 this month
    Mother of Evander nn Van
    Expecting #2
    Gabriel - Sebastian - Shepherd -- Eliza - Dagny - Annabelle

I'm fascinated by the fact that so many of us want four children! I wonder why?

For myself, I'm technically one of three -- I have a five-year old half sister by my father and his new wife -- but because of the enormous age difference, I feel like one of two. My sister and I have had a great deal of friction in the past (understatement) and I've always wished we had another sibling to diffuse the tension between us. But I feel like if there were three of us the relationship would just become factious -- so four seems like the perfect balance. The two most functional sibling groups I know (my mother and my best friend) are foursomes, so this strikes me as exactly the right number.

How about everyone else? Why four?
    Simon Valor | Eloise Lily | Judah Sage | Thea Marina | Felix Orion | Iris Cordelia | Roscoe Benjamin | Lydia Wren | Jasper Conroy | Phaedra Naomi | Adrian Bruno | Lucinda 'Indie' Jane | Wallace Finnegan | Sylvie Winifred | Charles 'Charlie' Elliot | Juniper Faye | Julian 'Jules' Atlas | Matilda Sailor | Marlowe Charles | Alice Elizabeth | Jack Mariner | Marigold 'Maggie' Susan

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

I've always wanted four. Three girls one boy ideally.

Omg heaps of people want four!!
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.