Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    I am the youngest of 4 and my boyfriend is the second oldest of 4 so I think 4 might be our magic number too. We come from a town where it's pretty normal to have 5 or 6 kids though. He always tells me he wants 7 which I pray to god is a joke. He won't admit that he doesn't really want 7 though so I'm a little concerned haha.

I think he's just kind of like me and we both get swept up in the naming and imagining of little babies running around everywhere. I nanny right now though and can say that sometimes after the end of a long day I'm so happy that I get to give the kids back to mom/dad and go home. I can't even imagine how tiring it must be to be a parent.
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

I come from a family of six kids and am surrounded by large families that have six or more kids so I have always thought a large family would be wonderful. Obviously financial prosperity must be considered and I have no idea how many children my future spouse would want, but it would be lovely to have a lot of children.
    Dreamer, Name Lover, and Sister
    Louise Irene Juniper ~ Cyrus James Hawthorne

I'm thinking I want up to three but no more than that. I'm one of four and it's a little chaotic for my taste.
    August Calvin Clayton Daniel Dexter Dominic Felix Frederic Graham Isaac Maxwell Nicholas Oscar Oswald Raphael Reuben Sebastian Thomas Wallace

Aurelia Avery Beatrix Bridget Clara Daniela Emilia Grace Greta Isobel Joanna Juniper Kate Lillian Lucille Marina Ramona Sofia Sidonia Sylvia Violet

I agree. I'm also one of four. While I loved the chaos growing up, I think it would be very difficult to raise four children today, especially in NYC and Paris (my hometown and where my husband and I currently live, respectively). We had our first child this year, and think two or three would be our limit.

No more than 4 but at least 2