Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    I'm shocked at the number of people wanting 4 kids or more. I grew up in a family of 3 kids, and I thought that was a lot! My husband and I would like to have 2.

I will say that when I am on nameberry, I really like the idea of naming 4 children (2 girls and 2 boys, ideally), but when I think about reality...finances, my career, wanting to travel, general free time, etc... I can't imagine having more than 2.

I really want four and if I remember right, I have always wanted four. When I first met my now husband, he already had three children and said he was done having more. I basically told him that if he didn't want to have children with me, I wasn't interesting in being with him. He finally decided that he would be willing to have one or two more. We are pregnant with our first together, and I am hoping I can get him to agree to one more. I would love to still have four of my own children, but I think I would have a hard time convincing my husband to have 7 children
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

I've always said I wanted four. I do worry about the finances of it and age when I start having kids (I'm nowhere close to marriage and my current partner is 8 years older than me, so there's that to consider also) so I think I could be happy with two or three, but in an ideal world I'd have four. My mom is one of four and so is my partner (both come from families of 2 girls and 2 boys) so I think I'd like to experience that, as I'm an only child. Not technically, but realistically, since my half-siblings are 12-17 years older and my step-siblings were only around me 4 days per month.

I'd like 2 girls and 2 boys, or 3 girls and one boy... definitely more girls if I had an odd number.
    contemplating combos:
    August David Dodge · August Henry Dodge · Barnaby Viggo Paul · Barnaby Atlas Paul
    Leona Vesper Lynn · Vivian Lillie Revere · Florence Patricia Mae · Zelda Katherine Rose

I would like to have two boys and two girls, but you know how that can sometimes go.

I would not have more than five, however.

My husband just told me he wants 4. Two girls and two boys. In my perfect world I'd have 2 boys. Ultimately I'd be happy with one of each. I have PCOS so we will be happy with one.

Currently TTC #1 with the help of Clomid.

Girl -- Parker Gail
    Boy -- Riker Joseph

Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart.