Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

How many babies did you want?

When I got married I wanted 2 children preferably (a boy and a girl) and thats what I got. I had William and Darcie who are two years apart and I was so super happy. Then when they were 7 and 9 we had our beautiful accidents. I found out I was pregnant again I was like Hmm, alright. We can handle one more baby. Then we went for the scan and we heard, "CONGRATS! Your having twins!" I think I sat in the same position for about 17 minuets and wouldn't let anyone talk to me. But when Madeline and Jamie were bornI realised how much I missed having babies around! The six of us are doing great and now I'm thinking I could handle one more... or two...

How many children did/do you want and how do you want?

Four is my magic number. It depends on finances more than anything.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

I always said 4. This is my 4th pregnancy but my 3rd ended in MC. I know I can't handle being pregnant again (I have bad symphysis pubis dysfunction) so we will have to be happy with 3
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

My husband and I would like three, but we've yet to do one, so we'll see how we feel in a few months when we are sleep-deprived parents to a newborn. I want at least one more, though, because I just can't imagine growing up without a sibling. I had three siblings and I just love them to pieces.
    Maura
    mama to
    Flannery Katherine

We want 3 or 4.
    Currently Loving:
    Rosemary, Ivy, Juniper
    Fox, Griffin