Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

How many babies did you want?

When I got married I wanted 2 children preferably (a boy and a girl) and thats what I got. I had William and Darcie who are two years apart and I was so super happy. Then when they were 7 and 9 we had our beautiful accidents. I found out I was pregnant again I was like Hmm, alright. We can handle one more baby. Then we went for the scan and we heard, "CONGRATS! Your having twins!" I think I sat in the same position for about 17 minuets and wouldn't let anyone talk to me. But when Madeline and Jamie were bornI realised how much I missed having babies around! The six of us are doing great and now I'm thinking I could handle one more... or two...

How many children did/do you want and how do you want?

Four is my magic number. It depends on finances more than anything.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

I always said 4. This is my 4th pregnancy but my 3rd ended in MC. I know I can't handle being pregnant again (I have bad symphysis pubis dysfunction) so we will have to be happy with 3
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

My husband and I would like three, but we've yet to do one, so we'll see how we feel in a few months when we are sleep-deprived parents to a newborn. I want at least one more, though, because I just can't imagine growing up without a sibling. I had three siblings and I just love them to pieces.
    Maura
    mama to
    Flannery Katherine

We want 3 or 4.
    Currently Loving:
    Rosemary, Ivy, Juniper
    Fox, Griffin