Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I didn't expect a forerunner so soon (: Thank you for your opinions!! Luciana is also a favorite of mine (well, of what my husband and I can agree on) but I was concerned about two girls names ending in -a.

1. Luciana Margaux - By far my favorite of your names, it is stunning and fits well with siblings
    2. Lilith Sapphira - Beautiful, and I love that you have a bold middle name, it's not my particular style but it works well
    3. Coralie Winter - Pretty, does it bother you that two of your children would have C first names and one wouldn't?
    4. Ysobel Ariana
    5. Geneva Scarlet
    6. Emanuelle Cerise - I prefer Emmanuela or Evangeline just my opinion though
    7. Salome Mariposa

Good luck! And love your other children's names!

Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Boys
    Spencer|Benjamin|Henry|Declan|Rhys|Grayson|Peter|Q uinn

Girls
    Laura|Charlotte|Caroline|Savannah|Nora|Natalie|Hel ena

Guilty Pleasures
    River|Sawyer|Moss|Barrett|Sky|Archer

Emmanuelle Cerise 6 I'm sick of all the Em names out there and it doesn't work with your sibset. Plus I can't stand Cerise.
    Geneva Scarlet 2 I really like Geneva and Scarlet
    Luciana Margaux 5 Not found of either name but they do sound good together
    Lilith Sapphira 3 I like Lilith but I think Sapphire sounds better than Sapphira.
    Coralie Winter 1 LOVE! Coralie is so pretty and Cora is a great nn plus it sounds good with Winter
    Ysobel Ariana 7 Not really sure how to pronounce Ysobel? Plus it looks funny to me.
    Salome Mariposa 5 Salome reminds me of Salomi... but I like Mariposa.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn