Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A sister for Luke and Isla

We are about to welcome Baby #3 and are very far from having a name for her! Our other children are Isla and Luke and I love their names individually and as a set. I'm having a hard time finding a name for their little sister that works well with their names, and is something that I love. With Isla in particular, I just knew that was the name. I loved it when I first heard it and have never looked back. This time, I feel like my choices are all over the map.

Here are some of the names we've liked recently, in no particular order:
    Adelaide
    Adeline
    Ruby
    Arden
    Tessa
    Claire
    Felicity
    Zara

I'm open to new suggestions, I want something that's not extremely popular and has some style. I'm fine with going into the delivery room with a list and making a final decision after we meet her, but I'm worried that I won't feel any more certain when she's here. Please help!
    Last edited by mama82; August 14th, 2013 at 10:32 PM.

Ruby and Claire came to my mind and I see you like them as well. I think they both go very nicely with Luke and Isla. I like Felicity as well, as long as your last name isn't too many syllables. Good luck & Beautiful names!

Claire is my favorite and it goes with the siblings.

Good Luck

I think Claire fits your sibset well. It's short, classic, but still very modern. Claire Felicity or Claire Adelaide/Adeline would be pretty combos.
    Previous account: elrock13

Sage would be a great fit!