Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Struggling w/ boys names..need help!

Hi we are expecting baby #3 March 3, 2014. We are not finding out gender so trying to come up w/ boys/girls names. We have 2 girls already and I just tend to gravitate toward girls names. I am really stumped when it comes to finding a good fit for a boy! To give background, we have a 3 year old named Mhairi Elizabeth and a 7 month old named Fiona Lilidh. We obviously like scottish names but not a must for the third. Part of me thinks we should continue the scottish name trend but there are not a lot of scottish names I like anymore. Open to suggestions or Scottish, Irish, Welsh or any other traditional old fashioned style names. To give an idea of boy names my husband and/or I sort of like: Henry, Jack, James (Jim), Daniel (Danny), Angus...so pretty traditional but open to suggestions! Any ideas for boy names that might sound good w/ Mhairi and Fiona!?
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

I don't know why but my first gut reaction was Hamish.....Mhairi, Fiona and Hamish.

Oh shut up! I LOVE Hamish!! ahah It's literally top of my list..but my husband near puked when he found out hahah. He never even heard of it and hated it. He's not as into the scottish fixation as I am. I will secretly keep it on my list but it's not looking good. But thanks for confirming my belief that it would be a good fit w/ our girls ahah
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

That's so funny, there was a Hamish at my cousin's 6th birthday party the other day, it was refreshing with all the Rylie's and Avery's running around!

Quote Originally Posted by lavendyr View Post
    Oh shut up! I LOVE Hamish!! ahah It's literally top of my list..but my husband near puked when he found out hahah. He never even heard of it and hated it. He's not as into the scottish fixation as I am. I will secretly keep it on my list but it's not looking good. But thanks for confirming my belief that it would be a good fit w/ our girls ahah
    lol....that's funny. I really do like it though. It would be an awesome sibset. Maybe hubs will come around

PS Mine is soooooo difficult about names, so I completely understand