Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Talking My very first BNG

Dice: Virtual Dice

Your name is:

You are living in a small apartment in (roll dice)
    1: You choose a city and state
    2 or 3: Brooklyn, NY
    4: Seattle, Washington
    5 or 6: Los Angeles, CA

Your best friend's name is (choose from Baby Name Lists - Nature, Place And Word Names | Nameberry.com ), who introduces you to his/her cousin, (roll dice)
    1: Sam Jones
    2: Aiden Wheeler
    3: Parker Stanton
    4: Mateo Perez
    5: Joel Brant
    6: Michael Taylor

You two go on a few dates, and after (roll dice) months, he proposes to you at (roll dice)
    1: Disneyland
    2: the diner
    3: a loud restaurant
    4: your mother's birthday party
    6: the neighborhood pool

You accept, and you marry (roll dice) months later. You move to [city in the same state as before] to live in a house.

After (roll dice) years, you and your husband decide it's time to have children. You become pregnant with (roll dice)

Even number: Boy
    Odd number: Girl

If you have a son: his name is from Colonial Boys Baby Names - Colonial Baby Names For Boys | Nameberry.com

If you have a daughter: her name is from Bad Girl Baby Names - Ideas For Bad Girl Names | Nameberry.com

After your firstborn turns (roll dice) years old, you become pregnant with twin (roll dice)
    Even number: girls
    Odd number: boys

If you have boys: You decide to name them after their father, and choose to use a variant of his first name as their middle names.
    If you have girls: Their names are from Redhead Baby Names - List | Nameberry.com

If your firstborn is eight or older after (roll dice) years, you decide that three kids are more than enough for you, and you move to (roll dice)
    1: London, England
    2: New York City, New York
    3: Louisville, Kentucky
    4: Las Vegas, Nevada
    5: Tampa, Florida
    6: Your hometown

If not, you become pregnant with one last child, a (roll dice)
    Even number: Girl
    Odd number: Boy

If the baby is a girl: her name comes from If You Like Bailey, You Might Love... - List | Nameberry.com
    If the baby is a boy: his name comes from Short Baby Names - List | Nameberry.com
    Sophia's Names:

Girls~ Olivia Grace, Cassidy Ellen, Orla Alice, Isobel Raine, Amabel Jaclyn, Bronwyn Noelle & Madeleine Greer
    Boys~ Deacon Matthew, Reilly Brooks, Sawyer Evan, Liam Jordan, Elliott Noah, Rowan Jude & Gage Michael

You are living in a small apartment in Boston, Mass

Your best friend's name is Ariel Rose, who introduces you to his/her cousin, Joel Brant.

You two go on a few dates, and after 3 months, he proposes to you at the diner.

You accept, and you marry 6 months later. You move to Newton to live in a house.

After 2 years, you and your husband decide it's time to have children. You become pregnant with a girl; Sadie Venus

After your firstborn turns 3 years old, you become pregnant with twin boys; Alexander Joshua and Jack Joseph

If not, you become pregnant with one last child, a boy; Max Eli

Sadie (4), Alex (1), Jack (1), Max (Newborn)

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

My name: Audrey Grace Winship
    I live in Seattle, Washington.
    My best friend Autumn introduces me to her cousin Aiden Wheeler.
    After 6 months, he proposes at Disneyland.
    After 5 years, I become pregnant with a boy.
    Gideon Jonas Wheeler
    When Gideon turns 6, I become pregnant with twin boys.
    August Hayden
    Sawyer Caden
    After 3 years, when Gideon is 9 and the twins are 3, we move to Tampa, Florida

The Wheeler Family
    Audrey & Aiden
    Gideon (9)
    August (3)
    Sawyer (3)

Your name is: Brooke Isobel Lennox

You are living in a small apartment in Seattle

Your best friend's name is Willow, who introduces you to his/her cousin, Aiden Wheeler

You two go on a few dates, and after 6 months, he proposes to you at the neighborhood pool (your missing a #5 option here so I just went with #6)

You accept, and you marry 2 months later. You move to Tacoma to live in a house.

After 2 years, you and your husband decide it's time to have children. You become pregnant with a girl, Delilah Scarlett Wheeler

After your firstborn turns 2 years old, you become pregnant with twin boys
    Samuel Aidan & Nathan Edan Wheeler

If not, you become pregnant with one last child, a girl, Hadley Bay Wheeler
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

You are living in a small apartment in Seattle, Washington

Your best friend's name is Keziah, who introduces you to his/her cousin, Joel Brant

You two go on a few dates, and after (roll dice) months, he proposes to you at (roll dice) the neighborhood pool

You accept, and you marry 4 months later. You move to Seattle, Washington to live in a house.

After 6 years, you and your husband decide it's time to have children. You become pregnant with a Boy- Cyrus Levi Brant

After your firstborn turns 4 years old, you become pregnant with twin girls - Roisin Poppy & Scarlett Rose * Roe & Leti*

If your firstborn is eight or older after 4 years, you decide that three kids are more than enough for you, and you move to Las Vegas, Nevada

If not, you become pregnant with one last child, a Boy- Rio Kai
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kidlets Bailey & Liberty {step mum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} <3 K.P.T <3

Crushes: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan,Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Levi, Xavier, Harley, Orion, Gunner, Marley, Blaine, Aeydn, Aaron, Roman, Zephyr, Kingsley, Niklaus, Jensen
    (G) Peyton, Ashealia, Madalynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery, Aria, Avalon, Nova, Luna, Elyse, River, Myka, Bonnie, Gracelyn (combo mine & my mums name)