Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Mae-Perez Family

Your name is: Amelia Anna Mae

You are living in a small apartment in Brooklyn, NY.

Your best friend's name is Scarlett, who introduces you to his/her cousin, Mateo Perez.

You two go on a few dates, and after 6 months he proposes to you at a loud restaurant.

You accept, and you marry 3 months later. You move to Brooklyn to live in a house.

After six years, you and your husband decide it's time to have children. You become pregnant with a baby boy.

Enoch Gideon Truth

After your firstborn turns 2 years old, you become pregnant with twin boys.

Javier Edward Teo
    Hugo Frederic Matteo

You become pregnant with one last child, a baby girl.

Ainsley Natalia Pearl

Amelia & Mateo:

Enoch, Javier, Hugo, & Ainsley
    Currently crushing on:

Russell. Calloway. Brighton.

Evadne. Cecelia. Thomasina.

You are living in a small apartment in Los Angeles, CA. Your best friend's name is Chelsea Leonie Monroe, who introduces you to her cousin, Michael Taylor. You two go on a few dates, and after 6 months, he proposes to you at a loud restaurant. You accept, and you marry 6 months later. You move to Burbank, CA to live in a house. After 2 years, you and your husband decide it's time to have children. You become pregnant with a girl. Her name is Mabel Scarlett.

After your firstborn turns 3 years old, you become pregnant with twin girls. Their names are Poppy Reed and Rose Ginger. You become pregnant with one last child, a boy. Eli Fox.

Mabel, Poppy, Rose and Eli.
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Delphine | Saoirse Elaine
    Astra Gillian | Rose Morgana | Irene Lourdes | Danae Andromeda

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Gareth Evan | William Thierry
    Edmund Abraham | Wendell Eleazar | Shepherd Phoenix

Your name is Serena Lily Owens and you're living in a small apartment in Seattle, Washington.

Your best friend's name is Coral Augusta Stanton, who introduces you to his/her cousin, Parker Stanton.

You two go on a few dates, and after 4 months, he proposes to you at the neighborhood pool.

You accept, and you marry three months later. You move to Olympia to live in a house.

After four years, you and your husband decide it's time to have children. You become pregnant with a boy! You name him Jethro Bartholomew Stanton.

After Jet turns two years old, you become pregnant with twin girls. They are Ruby Alhambra & Roisin Flannery Stanton.

When Jet is 6 & Ruby & Ro are 4, you become pregnant with one last child, a boy. He is Eli Max Stanton.
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

My name is Kristine Ann Stein

You are living in a small apartment in Brooklyn, NY

Your best friend's name is Wren Sable, who introduces you to her cousin, Parker Stanton

You two go on a few dates, and after 2 months, he proposes to you at Disneyland.

You accept, and you marry 5 months later. You move to Westchester, NY to live in a house.

After 5 years, you and your husband decide it's time to have children. You become pregnant with a Girl!

Her name is Lola Aphrodite!

After your firstborn turns 6 years old, you become pregnant with twin girls.

They are named Rory Scarlett and Rose Ginger.

So far, Lola is 7 and Rory and Rose are already 1

You become pregnant with one last child, another girl!

Her name is Presley Bay!

The Stein Family
    Kristine [35]
    Parker [38]
    Lola Aphrodite [7]
    Rory Scarlett & Rose Ginger [14 mths.]
    Presley Bay [nb]
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

My name is: Ivy Juliet Parker

I am living in a small apartment in Denver, Colorado

My best friend Hazel who introduces me to her cousin, Mateo Perez

We two go on a few dates, and after 3 months, he proposes to me at the neighborhood pool

I accept, and we marry 5 months later. We move to Breckenridge, Colorado to live in a house

After 1 year, we decide it's time to have children. I become pregnant with a baby girl: Ruby Delilah

After Ruby turns 5 years old, I become pregnant with twin boys: Holden Matthew and William Mathias

We decide that three kids are more than enough for us, and we move to Las Vegas, Nevada.

Ivy and Mateo live happily ever after with their children Ruby, William, and Holden

Hazel | Isla | Eleanor | Adele | Cora | Charlotte | Vivian | Zoe | Philippa | Aoife | Juliana | Florence | Rose | Eliza

William | Jack | Theodore | Finn | Declan | Alexander | Alfie | Holden | Ezra | Peter | Benjamin | Felix | Zane | Edmund