Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Chloe Adriana - Balanced enough?

To me, Chloe is a very fresh, pastel kind of name. I picture a fair blonde, blue or green eyes, slender build, pinks, blues like the sky and then greens like grass and new plants. It's a very Springtime name to me, and has a Euro feel.

Whereas Adriana is deeper, darker colours. More grounded, and heavy, but with the ring of rich jewelry. It's a late Summer/early Autumn kind of name to me. It's the Carnival in Rio de Janerio yet the catwalk in Milan as well.

I find Chloe Adriana to be a good balanced ground between the two names with out being too different.
    Thoughts?
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

Though flow beautifully and share Mediterranean origins. I like the combination.

Chloe Adriana works beautifully! I don't see Adriana as very deep & dark, but it is more grounded & yes, jewel-toned to me.

I really like it. They balance each other very well.

Btw. Love love love Brisa from your sig.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I have very similar images of both names as you, especially Adriana. Personally I think they feel a little mismatched because the images are so different but if you are going for that vibe, I think it sounds great. Both names are lovely and it flows well

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names