Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Imogen, nn Immy
    That would be super cute.

Im not a fan of Alden Jane, seems really clunky. What about Arden Jane? Still sort of tom-boyish with the sweet nn Ari.

I like the suggestion of Emory nn Emme.

Suggestions-
    Remington nn Remy
    Avery nn Ava
    Kendall nn Kenly
    Rowan
    Eden nn Edie
    Parker
    Palmer
    Reese
    Sidney nn Sia
    Danica nn Dani
    Hadley nn Haddy
    Adrian
    Chandler nn Annie
    Delaney nn Laney
    Frances nn Frannie
    Jordan nn Jory
    Mallory
    Marley
    Morgan nn Annie
    Reagan
    Scarlett nn Scout
    Sage
    Torin nn Tori
    Larkin nn Lark
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

you can go the Hollywood route and try Everest

love Ember, has a lil feminine flair but strong.

Alden Jane - is extremely masculine, try Adler instead - at least it has a little feminine connection through Irene Adler from Sherlock Holmes
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

What about Elliot nn Ettie or Edie? Lottie? Definitely a boyish fn, and it has the Ls that you have in Ellison and Evelyn.

I know you'll never go for Edwina, but I'll offer it anyway, because it creates the wonderful nn Winnie.

Eugenie (Geni)
    Esmonde (Essi)
    Emory, Emmett (Emme)
    Edina (Eddie)
    Emeric (German boy's name, may sound a little too close to America and might cause confusion)

Challenge: Girly nn out of boyish fn