Results 1 to 5 of 30
August 14th, 2013 05:13 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Des Moines, IA
looking for 2nd twin name... if both are girls
We will hopefully find out on Friday if our twins are boys or girls.
A little background: We have a 5 yr old son, Weston Christopher. MN is after my Dad.
If the twins are both boys:
1. Keagan Nathaniel - Keagan is DH's fave, MN is after my brother
2. Landon or Griffin - MN to be determined. I like Samuel, William, Charles and Miller - all family names
The girl's name we have about 90% agreed on is Emerson, nn Emme.
In my family, first born daughters have the middle name Mary Elizabeth, and I plan on carrying that through.
So, if we have b/g twins, they will most likely be Keagan Nathaniel and Emerson Mary-Elizabeth.
But the big question... what if we have 2 daughters???
So, my big request:
Help me with suggestions for a second girl's name. Please.
- Can not be in the Top 50. Our last name is Jones....
- Has to be easy to pronounce/recognize
- should it also be unisex with a feminine nickname?
- thinking of the mn Linda-Marie, to honor all the aunts, and keeping with the style of our first one.
My current faves: Eden, Caroline, Rosalind...
Weston Christopher, July 2008
Keegan Nathaniel, Dec. 12, 2013
Sebastian Miller, Dec. 12, 2013
~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~
~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~